Come make some delicious memories in Tokyo’s mecca for youth culture, Harajuku- famous for pop art and fashion, and the home of Japan’s CUTEST characters, goods, and yes even “Cute Food!” On this newest Tokyo tour let our guides show you around the back streets of Omotesando and Harajuku. Discover cultural snacks, cutting edge creative pastries, trendy sweets, and the craziest – artsy lunch imaginable.
Harajuku and Omotesando are at the crossroads for international and local designers, artists, chefs and fashionistas. This area is so colorful and chaotic. Find out more than you can from the guidebooks and websites– explore hidden gems with our local experts. Our Kawaii Food Tour is great for families, cute-culture fans, foodies and especially those with a bit of a sweet tooth.
Minimum of 2 people needed to book this tour. If you are a single traveler, please email us directly. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Highly recommended for families!
- Learn about Japan’s Antenna Shops that bring all the flavors of the 47 prefectures to Tokyo.
- Experience an afternoon of great food and pop culture as your explore one of Tokyo’s must-see districts, Harajuku.
- Enjoy a crazy-colorful “only in Japan” lunch inside a work of pop culture art.
- Hear the stories of the area as you explore the sides streets and alleyways. Including some hidden spots.
- Hold a sweet rainbow in your hand.
- No one will see Harajuku like you will on this tour! Definitely a must do!
- A FAMILY FRIENDLY tour in Tokyo.
We have family friendly pricing on all our Arigato food tours- If you are traveling with children and need a price adjustment- please email our team at Bookings@ArigatoJapan.co.jp
- Babies and Toddlers 0 – 2 years old – free
- Children 3 -12 years old – 50% of adult price
- Children 13 and above – full price
We have a strict policy about starting our tours on time. This is to protect the enjoyment of all our guests and restaurant partners. We are sorry to say that if you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you’ve missed the start of the tour.
Arigato Tours are a great way to meet other travelers and food fans from around the world. However if you would prefer a private tour please see the additional fees below and click the add on button on your cart when you check out.
For a more customized experience, make your tour private for an additional $175 + TAX (min. 2 people) (5+ $250 + TAX)
Private Food Tour Add-on (1-4 people) (+$175.00)
Private Food Tour Add-on (5+ people) (+$250.00)
**SAME-DAY BOOKING POSSIBLE. Please call this number: 03-6823-4615
|Meeting Time Frame
||10:45 – 11:00 am
Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.