Experience Tokyo’s bustling culinary underbelly on this 3-hour Tokyo food tour through three very famous and must see places in Tokyo!
- 3-hour walking Tokyo food tour of Yurakucho, Ginza and Shinbashi
- Visit 4 Food stops well known to Japanese that few foreigners know
- Enjoy 2 Yakitoris (grilled skewers ) , fresh sashimi, grilled beef and Japanese egg roll
- Try 6 or more local dishes from the Southern region of Japan to gyoza nabe (dumpling hot pot ), udon with dipping sauce , chicken namba, yakisoba, seasonal veggies and more (food selection may vary).
- Explore different kinds of Japanese drinks like Highballs (Carbonated drink made of whiskey and soda water), Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine) and other refreshing Japanese Beers
- Taiyaki Japanese dessert, one of the bests in Tokyo!
- Tours are limited to 12 people
- 1 complimentary drink included
- Food variety may change depending on the season and availability.
*You do not need a PayPal account to purchase this course. You only need a credit card.
**SAME-DAY BOOKING POSSIBLE. Please call this number: 090-6484-9577
Food Tour Starting Point:
Please check the Locations page to know where to meet us!
*if you arrive more than 10 minutes after the meeting time, we will unfortunately have to start the tour without you.
Starting off in Yurakucho and ending in Shimbashi, your guide will show you the sights, sounds, and most importantly, tastes of Tokyo most tourists do not get to experience. Visit Gado Shita, a lively restaurant district built up under the brick arches beneath the elevated train tracks. Step into the narrow streets of the red lanterns and neon signs, so called yokocho alleys, where you can find yourself back in the 70s of Japan. In such exotic and retro ambience of the Showa period times, you'll see local izakayas mostly frequented by locals. You'll enjoy 2 Japanese Skewers, feshy caught sashimi, grilled beef and tamagoyaki ( Japanese Egg roll).
The second stop is Fish Cakes from the Kagoshima prefecture. Learn about this amazing local delicacy that locals really love.
Continuing in Ginza, explore some very interesting food spots where you can find a $500 USD melon, some traditionally and beautifully arranged desserts and see the famous landmarks of Tokyo's most expensive real estate area! Soon after we will go to a restaurant where we will sample 6 or more regional food from the south of Japan, Miyazaki. You will also get to experience some amazing seasonal dishes at this place.
See how the new glamorous clashes with the rustic old once you set foot in Shimbashi, home to some of the most authentic local eateries and izakayas in Tokyo. Have the chance to dine with locals for an evening you'll surely never forget.
This is a food tour you MUST try when visiting Tokyo!
|Monday - Saturday (off Sundays)|
|Meeting Time Frame||4:50 - 4:59|
|Start Time||5:00 PM|
|End Time||8:00 PM|
Please see our Locations page to know where to meet us!!