Experience Tokyo’s bustling culinary underbelly on this 3-hour Tokyo food tour through three very famous and must see places in Tokyo!
- 3-hour walking Tokyo food tour of Yurakucho, Ginza and Shinbashi
- Visit various eateries well known to Japanese that few foreigners know
- Enjoy 5 Yakitoris (grilled skewers with meat and veggies)
- Try 6 or more local dishes from the Southern region of Japan to gyoza nabe (dumpling hot pot ), udon with dipping sauce , chicken namba, yakisoba, seasonal veggies and more (food selection may vary).
- Explore different kinds of Japanese sake, Shochu (distilled spirit with an alcohol content of 20-40%), Highballs (Carbonated drink made of whiskey and soda water), Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine) and other refreshing Japanese Beers
- Taiyaki Japanese dessert, one of the bests in Tokyo!
- Tours are limited to 12 people
- 2 complimentary drinks included
*You do not need a PayPal account to purchase this course. You only need a credit card.
**SAME-DAY BOOKING POSSIBLE. Please call this number: 090-6484-9577
Food Tour Starting Point:
Please check the Locations page to know where to meet us!
*if you arrive more than 10 minutes after the meeting time, we will unfortunately have to start the tour without you.
Starting off in Yurakucho and ending in Shimbashi your guide will show you the sights, sounds and most importantly, tastes of Tokyo most tourists do not get to experience. We will visit Gado Shita ,a lively restaurant district built up under the brick arches beneath the elevated train tracks. Step into the narrow streets of the red lanterns and neon signs, so called yokocho alleys, where you can find yourself back in the 70s of Japan. In such exotic and retro ambience of the Showa period times, you'll see local izakayas mostly frequented by locals. You'll enjoy 5 scrumptious yakitoris and 2 drinks in the first restaurant.
Continuing in Ginza, we'll show you some very interesting food spots where you can find a 500 USD melon, some traditionally and beautifully arranged desserts and see the famous landmarks of Tokyo's most expensive real estate area!
See how the new glamorous clashes with the rustic old once we set foot in Shimbashi, home to some of the most authentic local eateries and izakayas in Tokyo.
Get the chance dine with locals and sample 6-8 dishes you'll surely never forget!
This is a food tour you MUST try when visiting Tokyo!
|Monday - Saturday (off Sundays)|
|Meeting Time Frame||4:50 - 4:59|
|Start Time||5:00 PM|
|End Time||8:00 PM|
Please see our Locations page to know where to meet us!!